AVAILABLE ONLINE or on DVD
The next-best thing to being at our live course!
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary Medicine
Drive home board-exam readiness with a board review video you can watch again and again!
We’ve captured it all—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, superlative syllabus, and board-simulation exams.
- Over 64 hours of presentations recorded at the 2014 MedStudy Internal Medicine Intensive Certification Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- 670-page eSyllabus, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker’s presentations including every text, diagram, and table used
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
Over 64 hours of board-focused presentations, plus a 670-page syllabus. An incredible study aid, our 670-page color eSyllabus provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
Add a black-and-white bound, printed syllabus for $50.
Up to 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of CME
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Learn more about CME)
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Internal Medicine is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7".
General Internal Medicine
Additional resources to enhance your board prep
SAVE WITH GROUP DISCOUNTS
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Free unlimited access to the entire pulmonary section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)
2015 Video Board Review of Internal Medicine
64 hours of presentations
670-page color eSyllabus
With eSyllabus and printed black-and-white bound syllabus
Available online or on DVD—which is right
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.