The next-best thing to being at our live course!
- Acid Base
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary Medicine
Drive home board-exam readiness with videos you can watch again and again!
We’ve captured it all—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, superlative syllabus, and board-simulation exams.
- Over 61 hours of presentations recorded at the 2013 MedStudy Internal Medicine Intensive Certification Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- 748-page syllabus, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker’s presentations including every text, diagram, and table used
- All 100 board-simulation Practice Test questions and answers that were presented at the live course
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
Over 61 hours of board-focused presentations, plus a 748-page syllabus. An incredible study aid, our 748-page syllabus provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
All-new eSyllabus included FREE with your order!
Purchasers of the 2014 Internal Medicine Video Board Review of Internal Medicine also receive the syllabus in eBook format for free! This full-color eSyllabus has the same content as the black-and-white printed version included in your order, but can be accessed on your computer, laptop, and handheld device. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Up to 61 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of CME
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 61 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Learn more about CME)
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Internal Medicine is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7".
General Internal Medicine
Additional resources to enhance your board prep
SAVE WITH GROUP DISCOUNTS
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Free unlimited access to the entire pulmonary section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)
2014 Video Board Review of Internal Medicine
61+ hours of presentations
748-page black-and-white printed syllabus PLUS FREE color eSyllabus
Available online or on DVD—which is right
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.