Available online or on DVD
Attend a board review course where and when you choose!
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy & Immunology
- Emergency & Toxicology
- General Pediatrics
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
Drive home board-exam readiness with videos you can watch again and again!
We’ve captured everything attendees love about the MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course—the outstanding speakers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
- Every topical lecture presented at the 2014 MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Substantive color eSyllabus*, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker presentations
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
Over 49 hours of board-focused presentations, plus a 600+ page syllabus. An incredible study aid, our 602-page color, eSyllabus* provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
*Add a black-and-white bound, paper edition for an additional $50
Up to 49.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of CME
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 49.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (CME credit good thru 12/1/16) (Learn more about CME.)
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Pediatrics is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7".
Allergy & Immunology
Emergency & Toxicology
Hematology / Oncology
Genetics / Metabolic Disorders
Additional resources to enhance your board prep
SAVE WITH GROUP DISCOUNTS
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Free unlimited access to the entire cardiology section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)
2015 Video Board Review of Pediatrics
49.5 hours of presentations
602-page color eSyllabus
Available online or on DVD—which is right
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVD
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
If you do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification exam taken within 12 months of:
- Attending a live MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course, or
- Purchasing MedStudy’s Video Board Review of Pediatrics (original purchasers only),
you will be eligible to receive free online access to the current MedStudy Video Board Review of Pediatrics, or you can be eligible to attend a live MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course within 12 months of your ABP notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay any registration fee. This guarantee applies to courses and videos purchased from January 2014 through January 2016. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP test results notification letter, indicating your preference of free video or course registration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org