Watch lectures recorded at the live course from the comfort of your home or office
We’ve captured everything you love about our live courses—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus—and packaged it together into a professionally edited Video Board Review you can view again and again where and when you choose.
- Professionally edited lectures. Every minute you spend watching our high-definition, quality recordings is high yield and board focused.
- Color eSyllabus included. A fantastic study aid, our syllabus contains every text, diagram, table, and photo used in each speaker’s presentation. Follow along with the video and add your own personal notes.
- Detailed menus. Quickly access your lecture of choice with one-click access to each topic.
Select your choice of three formats so that you can review lectures on demand the way you like.
- Acid-Base Disorders – Robert A. “Tony” Hannaman, MD
- Cardiology – Matthew Sorrentino, MD
- Dermatology – Aaron Calderon, MD
- Endocrinology – Janet Schlechte, MD
- Gastroenterology – Nimisha Parekh, MD, MPH
- General Internal Medicine – Doug Paauw, MD
- Hematology – Aric Parnes, MD
- Infectious Disease – Fred Zar, MD
- Nephrology – Manish Suneja, MD
- Neurology – Jitesh Kar, MD, MPH
- Oncology – Rishi Sawhney, MD
- Pulmonary Medicine – Raj Dasgupta, MD
- Rheumatology – Kathryn Dao, MD
- Statistics – Christopher L. Knight, MD
Preview from the 2018 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
View with MedStudy Media app
Stream our Video Board Review on your Internet-connected phone or tablet with our free MedStudy Media app. Available for free on iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, and Android devices through the badges below or by searching “MedStudy Media” in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
Download a 30-day free trial today!
This valuable study aid provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
Black-and-white printed syllabus
Additional $50 with video purchase.
2018 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 62 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 62 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Which format is right for you?
Online streaming is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study.
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing a disc or USB flash drive.
- You love studying on your tablet.
Choose Blu-ray disc or USB flash drive if:
- You don’t have online access most places you’ll be studying.
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach.
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room.
Note: USB flash drive compatible with computers and laptops only. The online edition of each Video Board Review is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
*MedStudy Pass Guarantee
Course and Video
If you purchase an Internal Medicine Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in Internal Medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pass Guarantee Package
If you purchase our Pass Guarantee Package or Pass Guarantee Package PLUS after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in Internal Medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
2018 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
62 hours of video presentations
696-page color eSyllabus
Includes a pass guarantee.*
$300 discount for residents and fellows. (Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 1-800-841-0547 for details.)
Online access available until product’s CME expires on September 10, 2020.
No refunds or exchanges on videos or online products.
Add Our Hospitalist Video to Your Purchase for Only $199 More!
Listen to 3½ hours of board-focused, streaming video presentations by hospital medicine specialists. Perfect for exam prep or to improve inpatient care. Save $200 when you purchase with our IM Video Board Review.
Upgrade to Our Pass Guarantee Package PLUS!
- Video Board Review
- Print or Digital Core Curriculum
- Core Audio Pearls
- Print or Digital Flash Cards
- Board-Style Q&A Premium
- Pass Guarantee*
Save With Group Discounts
MedStudy offers incentives when you order five or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.