The only resource designed specifically for ABP pilot program users
If you’re in the MOCA-Peds pilot program for recertification, you’ll want to get the MedStudy Edge! This all-new digital book is a quick, efficient reference designed to address every learning objective you’ll be tested on for MOCA-Peds.
- Organized by learning objective. Focus your study by objective to make sure you have are prepared for any question that could come up on the new exam. Information pertinent to each learning objective has been compiled from topics throughout MedStudy’s upcoming 8th Edition Core release.
- Aligned with your practice selection. The Edge is divided into three sections—Inpatient, Outpatient, or both.
- Quick search. Our digital publication is quick and easy to search and reference within your 5-minute open-book question time frame. For best results, study and review in advance!
- The most up-to-date guidelines. MedStudy Edge includes the very latest guideline updates for your 2017 testing sessions based on the ABP Content Outline for General Pediatrics.
- Available à la carte or as part of the Core Curriculum. The Edge will be included in all 2017 Peds Core purchases, giving you a comprehensive reference for your daily practice and the focused review needed for the new pilot. Also available as a standalone purchase for your year-long testing.
MedStudy Edge is a excellent study and review tool. We encourage you to make the most of this resource by refreshing your knowledge of each learning objective before opening MOCA-Peds questions.
MedStudy Edge for Pediatrics
Access available for 2 years from purchase date.
No refunds or exchanges on online products.
Extensive information condensed into easy-to-review format.
Photos, x-rays, and scans provide visual clarification.
Figures include detailed original illustrations.