It’s like a board review course on demand
We’ve captured it all—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
Now with a money-back pass guarantee!*
Covers every topic appearing on your pediatrics board exam
We’ve captured everything attendees love about the MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course—the outstanding speakers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
- Every topical lecture presented at the 2015 MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Substantive color eSyllabus*, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker presentations
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
View with MedStudy Media app
Stream our Video Board Reviews on your Internet-connected phone or tablet with our free MedStudy Media app. Available for free on iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, and Android devices through the badges below or by searching “MedStudy Media” in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
Download a 30-day free trial today!
47 hours of board-focused presentations, and a 580-page syllabus.
An incredible study aid, our 580-page color, eSyllabus* provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
Add a black-and-white bound, printed syllabus for $50.
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 47 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Available online or on DVD – which is right for you?
Online is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Pediatrics is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
*MedStudy Live Course and Video Board Review Pass Guarantee
If you purchase a Pediatrics Board Review Course or Video Board Review after May 1, 2016, and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will refund your purchase price. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
2016 Video Board Review of Pediatrics
Includes 47 hours of presentations, our color eSyllabus and a money-back pass guarantee!.*
$300 discount for residents and fellows. (Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 1-800-841-0547 for details.)
Online access available until product’s CME expires on 11-20-17.
No refunds or exchanges on videos or online products.
Upgrade to Our Pass Guarantee Package PLUS!
- Video Board Review of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics Review Core Curriculum
- Audio Companion
- Pediatrics Flash Cards
- Board-Style Q&A Premium
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Save With Group Discounts
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
Try It Before You Buy It
Free 30-day access to the entire cardiology section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)