It’s like a board review course on demand
We’ve captured it all—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
Covers every topic appearing on your pediatrics board exam
We’ve captured everything attendees love about the MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course—the outstanding speakers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
- Every topical lecture presented at the 2016 MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Substantive color eSyllabus*, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker presentations
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
- Adolescent Health – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Allergy & Immunology – Peter Huynh, MD
- Cardiology – Arthur S. Pickoff, MD
- Dermatology – Amy Jo Nopper, MD
- Emergency Pediatrics – Ilene Claudius, MD
- Endocrinology – Katherine Hwu, MD
- The Fetus & Newborn – Bradley A. Yoder, MD
- Gastroenterology – Mark R. Corkins, MD
- Genetics – Pamela Trapane, MD
- Growth & Development and
Common Peds Disorders – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Hematology – Patrick A. Thompson, MD
- Immunizations – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Infectious Disease – John A. Vanchiere, MD, PhD
- Metabolic Disorders – Pamela Trapane, MD
- Nephrology – Jens Goebel, MD
- Neurology – Lalitha Sivaswamy, MD
- Oncology – Patrick A. Thompson, MD
- Respiratory Disorders – Mary Cataletto, MD
- Rheumatology – Kathryn H. Dao, MD
- Statistics – Michael P. Anderson, PhD
Preview from the 2017 Video Board Review of Pediatrics
View with MedStudy Media app
Stream our Video Board Reviews on your Internet-connected phone or tablet with our free MedStudy Media app. Available for free on iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, and Android devices through the badges below or by searching “MedStudy Media” in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
Download a 30-day free trial today!
More than 48 hours of board-focused presentations, and a 614-page syllabus.
An incredible study aid, our color eSyllabus* provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations. It’s fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
Black and white printed syllabus
Additional $50 with video purchase.
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 48.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
New for 2017!
Earn ABP MOC Points
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 48 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Which format is right for you?
Online is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Online System Requirements:
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Pediatrics is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
*MedStudy Pass Guarantee
Courses and Videos
If you purchase a Pediatrics Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
Pass Guarantee Package
If you purchase our Pass Guarantee Package or Pass Guarantee Package PLUS after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certifying or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP test results notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Video Board Review of Pediatrics
Includes over 48 hours of presentations, 614-page color eSyllabus, and a pass guarantee!*
$300 discount for residents and fellows. (Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 1-800-841-0547 for details.)
Online access available until product’s CME expires on 11-08-18.
No refunds or exchanges on videos or online products.
Upgrade to Our Pass Guarantee Package PLUS!
- Video Board Review of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics Review Core Curriculum
- Audio Companion
- Pediatrics Flash Cards
- Board-Style Q&A Premium
- Pass Guarantee*
Save With Group Discounts
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
Try It Before You Buy It
Free 30-day access to the entire cardiology section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)