Capture your confidence at a MedStudy course
We’ve just made our 2019 Internal Medicine Board Review Course more high-yield than ever. Our new 5-day Immersive format is long enough to immerse you in a wealth of internal medicine knowledge, yet short enough to fit into your lifestyle and schedule. We cut through the med ed clutter to give you only the board-focused essentials you need to pass your exam or update your knowledge—so you can be the best, most confident physician you can be!
- Experience comprehensive coverage of each exam topic.
- Learn what’s new in internal medicine and what stays the same.
- Gain insights from speakers who make you laugh—and make you think.
- Identify knowledge gaps with practice tests and live Q&As.
- Continue study with valuable extras like our syllabus and lecture videos.
- Earn CME credits and MOC points.
Save When You Purchase Your Course with Internal Medicine Vitals
Purchase a course and pay only $999 for Internal Medicine Vitals!
- Internal Medicine Core in print and digital
- Board-Style Q&A Premium (special 24-month online access)
- Core Scripts® Flashcards in print and premium (12-month online access)
- Our Pass Guarantee*
Course schedules coming soon!
Dallas Omni at Park West Room Block
Westchester Marriott Room Block
CME credits/MOC points points available. Credits/points will be set once course schedule is finalized.
- $100 service charge for refunds requested 30 days or more before Day 1 of the course (may be applied toward future course).
- $200 charge for refunds requested 10–29 days before Day 1 of the course (no future course credit).
- No refunds honored less than 10 days before Day 1 of the course. No refunds on cancellations when course is purchased as part of Pass Guarantee Package.
Course and Video
If you purchase an Internal Medicine Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in Internal Medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
Internal Medicine Vitals
If you purchase our Internal Medicine Vitals package and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in internal medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course, or an online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MedStudy occasionally takes photos and records video at its live courses and events for promotional purposes. By attending this MedStudy event, the attendee implicitly grants MedStudy permission to use his or her image in marketing media of its choice. We appreciate your participation.
Internal Medicine Immersive Review Course
Includes syllabus and a pass guarantee.*
$999 Early Bird pricing currently available on all 2019 courses! Details below.
After early bird pricing ends, rates go up to $1,599 / $1,299 for residents and fellows*
*Residency or Fellowship Director letter verifying status is required for discount.
Three dates to choose from: