Re-watch video lectures again and again from the comfort of your home or office
Our new 2019 edition features updated content from skilled presenters in every exam specialty. We’ve captured everything you love about our live courses—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus—and packaged it together into a professionally edited Video Board Review you can view again and again at your own pace.
- Professionally edited lectures. Every minute you spend watching our high-definition, quality recordings is high yield and board focused.
- Color syllabus included. A fantastic study aid, our syllabus contains every text, diagram, table, and photo used in each speaker’s presentation. Follow along with the video and add your own personal notes.
- Detailed menus. Quickly access your lecture of choice with one-click access to each topic.
Select your choice of three formats so that you can review lectures on demand the way you like.
- Acid-Base Disorders – Robert A. “Tony” Hannaman, MD
- Cardiology – Matthew Sorrentino, MD
- Dermatology – Aaron Calderon, MD
- Endocrinology – Janet Schlechte, MD
- Gastroenterology – Nimisha Parekh, MD, MPH
- General Internal Medicine – Doug Paauw, MD
- Hematology – Rishi Sawhney, MD
- Infectious Disease – Fred Zar, MD
- Nephrology – Manish Suneja, MD
- Neurology – Jitesh Kar, MD, MPH
- Oncology – Rishi Sawhney, MD
- Pulmonary Medicine – Raj Dasgupta, MD
- Rheumatology – Joseph Enama, MD
- Statistics – Christopher L. Knight, MD
Preview from the 2019 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
View with MedStudy Media app
Stream our Video Board Review on your Internet-connected phone or tablet with our free MedStudy Media app. Available for free on iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, and Android devices through the badges below or by searching “MedStudy Media” in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
Download a 30-day free trial today!
This valuable study aid provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations.
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 61 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 61 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Which format is right for you?
Online streaming is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study.
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing a disc or USB flash drive.
- You love studying on your tablet.
Choose Blu-ray disc or USB flash drive if:
- You don’t have online access most places you’ll be studying.
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach.
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room.
Note: USB flash drive is compatible with computers and laptops only and only requires an internet connection for authorization. The online edition of the Video Board Review is streaming video and cannot be downloaded. To watch the online videos, you must have an active Internet connection.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
*MedStudy Pass Guarantee
Course and Video
If you purchase an Internal Medicine Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in Internal Medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
Internal Medicine Vitals
If you purchase our Internal Medicine Vitals package and do not pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBIM exam) in internal medicine within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online internal medicine review course, or an online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABIM or AOBIM notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
61 hours of video presentations
744-page color syllabus
Includes a pass guarantee.*
$300 discount for residents and fellows. (Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 800-841-0547 to order.)
Online access available until product’s CME expires on October 1, 2021.
No refunds or exchanges on videos or online products.
Add Our Hospitalist Video to Your Purchase for Only $199 More!
Listen to 3½ hours of board-focused, streaming video presentations by hospital medicine specialists. Perfect for exam prep or to improve inpatient care. Save $200 when you purchase with our IM Video Board Review.
Save When You Purchase Your Video Board Review with Vitals
Purchase Internal Medicine Vitals and pay only $999 for your video!
- Internal Medicine Core in print and digital
- Board-Style Q&A Premium (special 24-month online access)
- Core Scripts® Flashcards in print and premium (12-month online access)
- Our Pass Guarantee*
Save With Group Discounts
MedStudy offers incentives when you order five or more of any one product. Call us at 800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.