Get the Edge on MOCA-Peds
The only resource designed specifically for MOCA-Peds exam takers
If you’re taking the MOCA-Peds exam, you’ll want to get the MedStudy Edge! This first-of-its-kind digital book is a quick, efficient reference and prep tool designed to address every learning objective you’ll be tested on for MOCA-Peds.
- Organized by learning objective. Focus your study by objective to make sure you are prepared for any question that could come up on the new exam. Information pertinent to each learning objective has been compiled from topics throughout MedStudy’s 8th Edition Pediatrics Core.
- Aligned with your practice profile. The Edge is organized into three profiles—Inpatient, Outpatient, and General.
- Great resource for question prep or open book reference. The Edge is designed as both a study tool and a quick, efficient, open-book reference. Also great as a practice reference.
- The most up-to-date guidelines. MedStudy Edge includes the very latest guideline updates for your 2018 testing sessions based on the ABP Content Outline for General Pediatrics.
- NEW user-friendly online format. Access the 2018 edition on our easy-to-read, user-friendly MedStudy Reader.
- NEW resources for further reading. Click on applicable journal articles after each section for the most up-to-date standards of care.
- Available à la carte or as part of the Core Curriculum. The Edge is included in all 2018 Peds Core purchases, giving you a comprehensive reference for your daily practice and the focused review needed for the MOCA-Peds. Also available as a standalone purchase for your year-long testing.
- NEW! CME credit and MOC points now available on your Edge study—perfect for supplementing your 2018 ABP CME/MOC earnings by year’s end.
MedStudy Edge is an excellent study and review tool. We encourage you to make the most of this resource by refreshing your knowledge of each learning objective before opening MOCA-Peds questions.
Use for prep or as a quick and efficient reference during your 5-minute open-book window.
Some objectives include helpful, step-by-step diagnostic flowcharts.
Excerpts from 8th Edition Pediatrics Core provide high-yield information for learning objective prep. Includes applicable images and charts for additional clarity.
Applicable journal articles listed after each learning objective for further reading.
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 20 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Note: Customers may claim ABP MOC once the maximum number of MOC points have been achieved. Partial credit may not be claimed or reported to the American Board of Pediatrics.
Note: We recommend you use Edge on a tablet screen or larger, as some images may be difficult to view on a mobile phone.