Comprehensive Review Course Schedule
2018 Comprehensive Review Course schedule available below. 2019 Schedule is still in development.
MedStudy designates this live activity for a maximum of 56.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 56 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Note: Customers may claim ABP MOC once the maximum number of MOC points have been achieved. Partial credit may not be claimed or reported to the American Board of Pediatrics.
- $100 service charge for refunds requested 30 days or more before Day 1 of the course (may be applied toward future course).
- $200 charge for refunds requested 10–29 days before Day 1 of the course (no future course credit).
- No refunds honored less than 10 days before Day 1 of the course. No refunds on cancellations when course is purchased as part of Pass Guarantee Package.
Course and Video
If you purchase a Pediatrics Comprehensive Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
If you purchase our Vitals Package after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certifying or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP test results notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MedStudy occasionally takes photos and records video at its live courses and events for promotional purposes. By attending this MedStudy event, the attendee implicitly grants MedStudy permission to use his or her image in marketing media of its choice. We appreciate your participation.
Pediatrics Comprehensive Review Course
August 24–29, 2019
Available onsite or online
Includes print syllabus and a pass guarantee.*
$999 (Book by 2/28/19 to save!)
Rate increases in March to $1,599/$1,299 for residents and fellows
Unable to make it to Dallas in August? Don’t worry, with our online course you can:
- View the same PowerPoint screen as onsite course attendees.
- Hear the same audio as onsite course attendees.
- Receive all the same materials as onsite course attendees.
- Watch live or replay later.
Avoid travel time and expense while experiencing the immediacy of a live course that you can watch again and again at your leisure.
- Pediatrics Core in print and digital
- Edge for Pediatrics digital book (online access)
- Board-Style Q&A Premium (special 24-month online access)
- Pediatrics Flashcards in print and premium (12-month online access)
- Our Pass Guarantee*