It’s like a board review course on demand
We’ve captured everything attendees love about our Comprehensive Review Course—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus—and made it accessible where, when, and how you want to view it.
Covers every topic appearing on your pediatrics board exam
- Every topical lecture presented at the 2017 MedStudy Pediatrics Comprehensive Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Substantive color eSyllabus* and B&W printed syllabus, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker presentations
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
Select your choice of three formats so that you can review lectures on demand the way you like.
- Adolescent Health – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Allergy & Immunology – Peter Huynh, MD
- Cardiology – Arthur S. Pickoff, MD
- Dermatology – Amy Jo Nopper, MD
- Emergency Pediatrics – Ilene Claudius, MD
- Endocrinology – Katherine Hwu, MD
- The Fetus & Newborn – Jawad Javed, MD
- Gastroenterology – Mark R. Corkins, MD
- Genetics & Metabolic Disorders – Pamela Trapane, MD
- Growth & Development and
Common Peds Disorders – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Hematology/Oncology – Patrick A. Thompson, MD
- Immunizations – Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
- Infectious Disease – John A. Vanchiere, MD, PhD
- Nephrology – Beth Vogt, MD
- Neurology – Amanda Weber, DO
- Respiratory Disorders – Mary Cataletto, MD
- Rheumatology – Kathryn H. Dao, MD
- Statistics – Michael P. Anderson, PhD
- Acid-Base – Robert A. Hannaman, MD
Preview from the 2018 Pediatrics Video Board Review
View with MedStudy Media app
Stream our Video Board Reviews on your Internet-connected phone or tablet with our free MedStudy Media app. Available for free on iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, and Android devices through the badges below or by searching “MedStudy Media” in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
Download a 30-day free trial today!
More than 50 hours of board-focused presentations, and a 646-page syllabus.
An incredible study aid, our color eSyllabus* provides virtually every text, diagram, table, and photo used in speaker presentations.
Black and white printed syllabus
Fantastic for following along with the video and adding your own personal study notes.
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 50 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Note: Customers may claim ABP MOC once the maximum number of MOC points have been achieved. Partial credit may not be claimed or reported to the American Board of Pediatrics.
Which format is right for you?
Online streaming is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
Choose Blu-ray disc or USB flash drive if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: USB flash drive is compatible with computers and laptops only and only requires an internet connection for authorization. The online edition of the Video Board Review is streaming video and cannot be downloaded. To watch the online videos, you must have an active Internet connection.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
*MedStudy Pass Guarantee
Courses and Videos
If you purchase a Pediatrics Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: email@example.com
Pass Guarantee Package
If you purchase our Pass Guarantee Package or Pass Guarantee Package PLUS after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certifying or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP test results notification letter within 3 months of letter date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Pediatrics Video Board Review
Includes over 50 hours of presentations, 646-page color eSyllabus and B&W printed syllabus, and a pass guarantee!*
$300 discount available for residents and fellows. Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 1-800-841-0547 to order.
Online access available until product’s CME expires on 12/12/2020.
No refunds or exchanges on videos or online products.
Upgrade to Our Pass Guarantee Package PLUS!
- Video Board Review of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics Core
- Core Audio Pearls
- Pediatrics Flashcards
- Board-Style Q&A Premium
- Pass Guarantee*
Save With Group Discounts
MedStudy offers incentives when you order 5 or more of any one product. Call us at 1-800-841-0547 for details.
For original purchasers who buy currently accredited products or courses directly from MedStudy, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available free of charge.
Try It Before You Buy It
Free 30-day access to the entire cardiology section.
(No returns or exchanges on videos in any format.)