Experience our four core study components in both print and digital formats, so you don’t have to choose.
Resources vital to your success
Vitals provides the perfect balance of comprehensive review and self-testing resources to help you understand and remember what you need to know for your board exam or daily practice. Each resource works as part of a synergistic review system to reinforce learning and improve recall.
- Pediatrics Core in print and digital
- Edge for Pediatrics digital book (online access)
- Board-Style Q&A Premium (special 24-month online access)
- Pediatrics Flashcards in print and premium (12-month online access)
- Our Pass Guarantee*
Vitals resources provide everything you need for your exam prep and knowledge refresh. And Vitals’ exclusive 24-month Q&A access provides extended time to preview questions, practice for your exam, and fine-tune your recall.
$300 discount available for residents and fellows. Call 800-841-0547 to order.
Why these four resources?
In order to know something, you must understand it and reliably recall it. Our Core explains complex concepts in the detail required for passing a board exam and primary practice, but also in a way that makes them easier to understand and digest. Edge is a quick and efficient reference that helps you address every ABP MOCA Peds learning objective. Additionally, Q&As and Flashcards provide essential practice retrieving the information you’ve learned, solidifying your recall in long-term memory.
Why both print and digital?
Research indicates that a mix of formats—print and digital—works best for the comprehension and retention of information. Furthermore, each format has its advantages:
- Reliability. Print materials don’t require a network or a log-in, so you can access them anywhere, and they never expire.
- Portability. Digital resources can be accessed on devices, such as your smartphone, that you already have with you, so you don’t have to remember or carry books or cards.
- Attention. Digital applications grab your attention and are great for short study breaks between patients or rounds.
- Focus. Print materials have been shown to help keep your attention when following complex lines of thought.
- Functionality. Online programs like our Q&As and flashcards keep track of your progress, topics studied, correct and incorrect answers, and allow you to customize your self-testing experience.
- Flexibility. Choose the format that works best at any given moment.
Our best materials at our best value
Most noteworthy, Vitals provides the perfect blend of resources at the best price—saving you $595 off the cost of purchasing these items separately—$895 for residents and fellows. And we’re so confident the Vitals system works, we include a pass guarantee.*
Earn up to 320 CME credits and MOC points!
Cover all your Continuing Medical Education and Maintenance of Certification needs with this resource bundle. Spread your CME and MOC earnings over a couple of years, or claim credits and points all at once. See individual product listings on our CME/MOC page for details.
*Our Pass Guarantee
If you purchase our Pediatrics Vitals package and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in general pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to an onsite (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course, or an online video review of your choice. To qualify, simply send a copy of your ABP or AOBP notification letter within 3 months of letter date to email@example.com
Core in print and digital
Edge digital book (online access)
Q&A Premium 24-month access
Flashcards in print and premium (12-month access)
$300 discount for residents and fellows. (Must provide Program or Fellowship Director letter verifying status. Call 800-841-0547 to order.)
No refunds or exchanges on online products.